Manage, measure, and communicate site progress with detailed, bird's eye perspective that includes 3D modeling. Unlike Google Earth, photogrammetry is current and has far higher resolution.
Evaluate facades from a vantage point not otherwise available and see incredible detail of exteriors- roof sags, deteriorating conditions, ... that only UAVs can provide.
Photogrammetry is 2D photos, algoritmically altered to produce orthomosaics and 3D models. Our specialized software generates volumes, surface area, linear and volume measurements, and Digital Elevation Models / topos.
- Survey-grade DEM with/without classifications
- Quick calculations of Cut & Fill surface areas
- High quality, site images for conducting initial estimates
- Current photos of area with 25x better resolution than Google Earth
- Subcontractor progress checks with data overlay in BIM
- Timeline analysis
Revit-/CAD and other software interface for client's use
Hi-Res / Inspection Photography
Drone photography is better, faster, easier, and cheaper than traditional inspections. Inspect facades and get close-ups - see cracks, bad caulking, roof conditions, and more ... View incredible detail without using manlifts or repelling from the roof.
- Close-up visuals
- Facade assessments for historic preservation and building renovations
- Estimating and assessing current and potential projects
- Safe reviews of hazmat areas and difficult to access sites and structures - without putting boots on the ground
- Organized image files
Thermal scans capture details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle temperature differences visible - see the unseen!
- Thorough, accurate assessments of areas that show water or air intrusion with flat roofs and siding
- Safer, faster, more accurate concrete delamination detection vs chain drag and hammer sounding
Inspect with piece of mind:
- Flat roof tops
- Concrete delamination
- Solar panel
Analysis report and images
Certified thermographers on staff
With our hi-res cameras, we provide aerial videos that showcase a development. Videos are an ideal mechanism to market a site for zoning hearings and leasing space.
- Detailed, precise data
- Safer alternative to manlifts and propelling crews on structures
- Access to hard to reach areas and rugged terrain
- Far more information that is easy to understand and use
- Quick turnaround
- Less costly