Manage, measure, and communicate site progress with detailed bird's eye that includes a 3D model. Unlike Google Earth, the photogrammetry is current.
Hi-res photos provides a vantage point that is not otherwise available - see incredible detail of exterior facades - roof sags, deteriorating conditions, ... - only observable from drones.
With radiometric thermal cameras, our images reveal issues with temperature measurements per pixel. This means finding temperature differences to exactly locate thermal losses, leaks, unsafe electrical and HVAC.
Photogrammetry is 2D photos algoritmically altered to produce orthomosaics and 3D models. Specialized software generates volumes, surface area, linear measurements, and lot size.
- Quick calculations of Cut & Fill surface areas
- High quality, site images for conducting initial estimates
- Current photos of area with 25x better resolution than Google Earth
- Subcontractor progress checks with data overlay in BIM
- Timeline analysis
Revit-/CAD and other software interface for measurement
Hi-Res / Inspection Photography
Drone photography is better, faster, easier, and cheaper than traditional inspections. Inspect facades and get close-ups. See cracks, bad caulking, roof conditions, and more ... and view with incredible detail without using manlifts or repelling from the roof.
- Close-up visuals
- Facade assessments, historic preservation, and building renovations
- High quality images for conducting initial estimates
- Safe reviews of hazmat areas and difficult to access sites and structures - without putting boots on the ground
- Organized image files
Thermal scans capture details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle temperature differences visible - see the unseen.
- Thorough, accurate assessment of area that shows water or air intrusion with flat roofs and siding
- Safer, faster, more accurate concrete delamination detection vs chain drag and hammer sounding
Analysis report and images
- Detailed, precise data
- Safer alternative to manlifts and propelling crews on structures
- Far more information that is easy to understand and use
- Quick turnaround
- Less costly
- Access to hard to reach areas and rugged terrain